Honey roasted cashew nuts are such a delicious snack but they tend to be quite pricey in supermarkets. These are roasted with natural sugars and work out a lot cheaper too. The sea salt works really well with the sweetness of the sugar!
You can swap the cashew nuts for almonds or whatever nuts you prefer!
2 cups cashew nuts
1 tbsp. coconut sugar
1 tbsp. honey
Half tsp. sea salt
1. Melt the honey over a gentle heat until it becomes extra runny.
2. Turn off the heat and stir in the cashew nuts.
3. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and transfer the nuts to it- bake for 10 minutes at 180, or until the nuts turn golden.
4. Allow the nuts to cool for 5-10 minutes (you might want to transfer them onto a plate to cool because they tend to stick to the parchment paper and create a sticky mess trying to peel them off!).
5. Mix the sugar and sea salt and toss the cooled cashews in it until evenly covered.
6. Transfer to a kilner jar or airtight container.