My name is Claire Jameson and I am an EMCC accredited positive psychology coach. I use applied positive psychology techniques in my practice to guide clients towards their desired goals and outcomes.
I am also a qualified personal shopper and fashion stylist and I offer a range of online styling services. Another side to my career to date is working as a primary school teacher. As you might see, I don’t believe in pigeon-holing ourselves or our careers and I firmly believe in the Irish saying “Bain triail as” (try it, give it a go). If something is of interest to you it is there for a reason. You owe it to yourself to spend time on it.
My coaching technique is based around a system that I created, titled The Pentagon of Purpose. It may sound intimidating but I assure you it’s not! Essentially, all we want to do is live a life of happiness and fulfilment, but so many of us struggle to achieve this. The reason I created The Pentagon of Purpose is to simplify our ability to attain the life we want by exercising 5 steps:
The Pentagon of Purpose
- Become clear on your values and beliefs. It is extremely difficult to live a fulfilled life if it isn’t aligned with your values.
- Next, you need to think about who you truly want to be (*spoiler* you already are that person).
- What do you need to do in order to become this person?
- Clarify how you can do this.
- Remind yourself of your “why“. This is what keeps you on track. It is the backbone of the pentagon.
My coaching services focus on helping clients to navigate their Pentagon of Purpose, which can be via 1:1 Zoom sessions, to allow you to live the life that excites and fulfils you, whatever that may be. I encourage you to reach out to me if you have any questions regarding my coaching services. I would be delighted to help and I also offer a free 30 minute Zoom call to have an informal chat and help you to decide if this is something you would like to pursue.
I look forward to hearing from you!
My other passion is styling! I absolutely adore creating outfits with a focus on re-wearing pieces multiple ways and I have lots of inspiration on my Instagram if you are wondering how to restyle your wardrobe.
As it stands I currently only offer online styling services (which can be found in the services tab on the top menu). If there aren’t any options that you think are suitable to your needs do get in touch and I can alter a service to suit.
- BA (Hons) Psychology.
- Professional Master of Education (Primary).
- MSc Applied Positive Psychology & Coaching Psychology.
- Diploma in Fashion & Editorial Styling, Personal Shopping, and Trend Forecasting.